-> About Cambodia
-> Other Useful Information
Other Useful Information
- Airport Tax:
- International Border Checkpoints
- Foreigner: USD25
- Cambodian: USD18
- Foreigner: 6USD
- Cambodian: 5USD (Effective from 5th January 2004)
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province)
- Getting to Cambodia
- Kaam Samnor-Koh Rokar (Kandal-Prey Veng)
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province)
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchhey Province)
- O'Smach (Oddar Meanchhey Province)
- Phnom Den (Takeo Province): No Visa on Arrival
- Dong Krolor (Stung Treng Province): No Visa on Arrival
Most international visitors arrive by air at the airports in either Phnom Penh or Siem Reap. These airports are serviced by an increasing number of airlines. A growing number of tourists are also entering overland from Thailand and Vietnam.
- Domestic Flights
Cambodia has six airports at Battambang, Mondulkiri, Phnom Penh, Rattanakhiri, Siem Riep and Stung Treng. All flights pass through Phnom Penh International Airport.
- Post & Communication
- Express mail service (EMS): takes from 24 to 48 hours for delivery
- International EMS: is exchanged with nearly 30 countries all over the world. Delivery take 2 to 10 days.
- Express money delivery: service take within 24 hours from receiving money to time of delivery.
- Flower Telegram: money or presents (goods allowed to be circulated) attached to a telegram of congratulations or condolences.